If you smell gas in your home and have fear in your mind that there is gas leakage. In such a case first of all call the gas emergency Gold Coast immediately. They are professional in their field and recommended by most of the clients due to their experienced workers. Don’t be panic, just stay calm and follow these measures before the experts arrive.
Extinguish all flames from the house and do not light any matches as this may cause to lighten fire or explosion in your house. These are some simple measure that you should apply before the team of gas fitting Gold Coast arrive. These measures also have their importance because if you don’t apply these measures in your home then it causes considerable damages in your home like gas explosion etc.
The gas explosion is not only the result of leakage of gas or lightens flames but it may cause due to electric appliances so do not use any electric device before the team of gas fitting gold coast arrives. If the leakage of gas occurs at midnight so again be calm and use torch that operates on batteries and call to emergency team to tackle that issue.
After you have done with the flames and electric switches then open all the doors and windows of your house. By doing this the risk of gas leakage will be eliminated and it will not stay inside your home. The fear of gas explosion will also be considerably gone smaller. Also you must need to be on your property and don’t leave the place before the team of experts arrives.
Turn off the gas supply as it is one of the safer measures you can take before the gas fitting tweed heads arrives as it is safer to do so. The turning off the gas supply should be very easy task, you just need to close a valve also if you have problem in turning off the valve then read the instructions given to you by the gas fitting services provider. If you don’t know the exact location where the valve has been installed by the gas fitting team then you can ask the team on phone while they are on their way to your home.
Also call emergency doctor if you think that one of your family member or pet have inhaled gas due to leakage. The main symptoms of gas inhaling are difficulty in breathing. So these are the best measures you can take to save your family and home in this situation.